Castello di Lispida
name Castello di Lispida
epoch 16th century
characteristic Venue with variety of spaces and town of hall for real civil ceremony
garden Big park with possibility of banquet on the green
capacity Up to 300 people
location Monselice (Padova)
accomodation Up to 30 people
distance from Venice 60 km
distance from Padua 30 km
The history of CASTELLO DI LISPIDA dates back to 1150 when the monastic order of St. Augustine took possession of the hill and the church present in the vicinity of the castle.
Castle Lispida adapts well to different types of marriage, especially has several rooms that can be used depending on the number of guests.
The fireplace room is a small and intimate room with vaulted ceiling in exposed brick, a beautiful fireplace and an extremely welcoming atmosphere make it perfect for intimate and sophisticated dining.
The large porch faces the inner garden and overlooks the surrounding country. Up to 110 seats may be placed, for an unforgettable al fresco dinner.
Lispida Castle is also a town hall, that has permission to perform civil ceremonies (not just symbolic) in it, which is not common to the location of the area. This allows the couple to celebrate their wedding and party all in one place, making the day truly memorable.
The Castle is located in the heart of the Natural Park of the Euganean Hills, protected area and landscape rich in beautiful landscapes, ideal for lovers of walks in contact with nature and mountain biking.
Ph. Beatrice Milocco